Welcome to SpeD 2011 Conference Site
The 6th International Conference on
Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue
The "SpeD 2011" Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 6th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue, at Braşov, Romania. "SpeD 2011" will bring together academics and industry professionals from universities, government agencies and companies to present their achievements in speech technology and related fields.
"SpeD 2011" is a conference and international forum which will reflect some of the latest tendencies in spoken language technology and human-computer dialogue research as well as some of the most recent applications in this area.
"SpeD 2011" will be an IEEE and EURASIP sponsored Conference and the Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP) and indexed in the IEEE Xplore. A selection of papers will be published by Springer.
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
(Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology)
Institute for Computer Science - Romanian Academy, Iaşi Branch
Transilvania University of Braşov
Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Under the Aegis of
Romanian Academy - Section of Information Science and Technology
The European Association for Signal and Image Processing (EURASIP)
- Speech Analysis, Representations and Models
- Spoken Language Recognition and Understanding
- Text-to-Speech Synthesis
- Prosody Models and Generation
- Machine Translation for Speech
- Emotions and Expressive Speech Analysis and Synthesis
- Speaker Identification and Verification in Biometric Systems and Security
- Spoken Language Based Systems
- Human/Computer Interaction
- Speech Interface Design and Human Factors Engineering
- Speech Interface Implementation for Embedded / Network-Based Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Data Mining
- Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Dialogue Management
- Educational/Healthcare Applications
- Assistive Technologies
- Multimodal Processing
- Spoken Language Databases
The Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Speech Technology and Human-Computer Dialogue "SpeD 2011" are included in the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP). The IEEE catalog number for compliant PDF files: CFP1155H-ART and ISBN: 978-1-4577-0441-3.
IEEE is technical co-sponsor of SpeD 2011 Conference (#18616).
EURASIP is technical co-sponsor of SpeD 2011 Conference